If you have trouble accessing any of these pieces, contact me at medve034 [at] umn [dot] edu and I’ll happily provide you with a copy.
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Nina Medvedeva, “The Romantic Anti-Capitalisms of Short-Term Rental Hosting,” Antipode.
- Nina Medvedeva, “Belong Anywhere? Airbnb’s Corporate Narratives as Emotional Governance,” Feminist Studies 47 no. 3, 2021: 700-728.
Chapters in Edited Collections
- Nina Medvedeva, “The Real Impostors Are the Friends We Made Along the Way,” In Media Res, March 18, 2021.
- Nina Medvedeva, “Airbnb’s Location Ratings as Anti-Black Spatial Disinvestment in Washington D.C.” Platypus: The CASTAC Blog, March 16, 2021.
- Nina Medvedeva, “Killing Giants: What regulating Airbnb can teach us about contesting platform capitalism,” Real Life Magazine, December 5, 2019.
- Nina Medvedeva, “bearded (man)lady” in Hoax #10: feminism and embodiments, September 2014.